Papa John’s is a Pizza delivery chain of restaurants in the usa. It is named as one of the largest and fastest growing pizza companies on earth and is ranked high in customer care.
The concept of papa johns corporate office was visualized and initiated by John Schnatter who started his career in the same industry by delivering pizzas being a pizza driver. After graduation he had the opportunity to work within his father’s bar, but he desired to serve his own pizza to his very own customers. To achieve this goal John sold his car.
In a very short period of time, Papa John’s has achieved huge success to be among the largest pizza companies and obtaining high ranks in customer care. One reason behind their success, as mentioned by their tag line “Better Ingredients, Better Pizza”, Papa John’s uses the finest of ingredients in their preparation and presentation. From water to protein enriched flour, meats, cheeses, vegetables and other ingredients Papa John’s focuses on fresh, neat and hygienic products. Each pizza is served using the required garlic sauce to dip and thin crust.
In case you are planning to partner with Papa John’s in the business of serving our prime quality pizzas to your customers, and deciding on a Papa John’s franchise you have to have a minimum of a rough idea about the first franchise fees.
• Minimum value for just one unit is $250,000; 4 to 10 units are $1 million, and 11 units require $2 million in value.
• Liquid assets consisting of cash and/or readily accessible financing should total a minimum of $250,000 for any number of units.
• At least one partner, a successful business management background, and close proximity for the location chosen.
• Franchise fee is low at $25,000
• 5% ongoing royalty fee payable monthly.
• The estimated investment is between $160,000 and $395,000 with the average unit of 1200 to 1400 square feet in a strip center running about $220,000.
• Renewable every a decade.
• Absentee Ownership – Actually encouraged in the event you don’t have QSR experience.
• Ranking – Recently named the #10 Global Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine.
• Forced Marketing Budget – A franchisee must spend a minimum of 7% of the monthly net on marketing.
Papa John’s Franchise Information:
Business Established: 1985
Franchising Since: 1986
Franchise Fee: $25,000
Total Investment (US): $160,000 to $395,000
While looking to start papa johns complaints it is important, particularly considering today’s market, that you try to find specific approaches to cut minimize or reduce overhead and risk. Any company may have risk, however it is important ldzxcs use a full comprehension of the amount of investment, startup cost and “ROI” (Return on your investment).